CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Center for East-West Relations, Beijing Foreign Studies University
The Center for East-West Relations from Beijing Foreign Studies University invites proposals for presentations from scholars, writers and members of the business community addressing relevant issues in this area, particularly concerning:
- Confucian business ethics
- Anti-corruption strategies
- ‘Win-win’ dynamics and infinite game assumptions in Chinese policies such as the new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and the ‘One Road One Belt’ initiative
- Historical Confucian attitudes towards merchants and profit
- Confucian concepts of business management
- New Confucian law and governance models
Proposals should be brief (approx. 200 words), including a working title and content summary, and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 7 2016, with full papers to be submitted by September 20 2016.
More information on writing and submitting the proposals can be found here.